Friday, September 16, 2016

Warrior Clans double knit scarf knit/crochet along. Charts coming soon.


Last year I made a double knit scarf based on the Warrior Cat Books by Erin Hunter for my son.
They are great books, I read through them as well, awesome young adult fiction.

Last year I drew up designs for a double knit scarf based on the Warrior Cat Books. I will share one chart a week, starting on Monday.  I'm a bit new to crochet but I believe they will work for that as well as knitting. I added a separate page to the blog where I will keep everything related to this scarf posted, it's up at the top.



Note: one chart (the two cats in the middle of the scarf was not my own design, but I'm unable to find an author)

I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn, but any worsted weight should do.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment